62.2 F
New York
Friday, September 24, 2021

Sphere 3D [NASDAQ: ANY] Signs Merger Agreement with Gryphon Digital Mining

Must read

XPeng [NYSE: XPEV] Backed HT Aero Launch Flying Vehicle City Usage Scenarios

XPeng Inc. disclosed that HT Aero has launched future urban usage scenarios for its fifth-generation flying vehicle XPeng X2 (X2). It includes independent...

Metrospaces Choose Cryptobucks as Preferred Cryptocurrency Partner

Metrospaces disclosed that it has selected Cryptobucks as its preferred cryptocurrency partner. It has inked an agreement to consolidate Cryptobucks into all of its...

Novartis [NYSE: NVS] Announces Acquisition of Arctos Medical

Novartis AG disclosed that it has acquired Arctos Medical. This purchase decision will add a pre-clinical optogenetics-based AAV gene therapy program and Arctos’...

Mastercard [NYSE: MA] Announces Launch of Sustainability Innovation Lab

Mastercard Incorporated has introduced a new sustainability innovation lab. The firm disclosed that its new lab will lead the further development of the...

Sphere 3D Corp. [NASDAQ: ANY] disclosed Thursday that it has inked a deal and Plan of Merger with Gryphon Digital Mining, Inc. After the execution of the merger agreement, the firm will change its name to Gryphon Digital Mining, Inc. After the merger, Rob Chang, CEO of Gryphon will be chosen to act as the CEO of post-merger merged firm. Additionally, various members of the Gryphon leadership team will take an important position in the merged firm.

Furthermore, it has been disclosed that the board of directors for the post-merger combined company will be comprised of seven directors, including two members from Sphere 3D’s current board of directors. The future focus of Gryphon will be on mining utilizing 100% renewable energy will set the bar for mining firms of the future.

In addition to this, Sphere 3D will grant 111,000,000 common shares to the shareholders of Gryphon, dependent on the adjustment. On closure, the Sphere 3D shareholders will hold nearly 23% of the firm. Furthermore, the Gryphon shareholders will hold the remaining 77% on a fully diluted basis.

The merger is anticipated to execute in the Q3 of 2021. The closure depends on the authorization of each firm’s stockholders. Other execution conditions include the registration statement for the merger shares to be issued, which is declared valid by the SEC. The firm’s pending merger listing is authorized by Nasdaq, SEC, and other applicable regulatory bodies.

More articles

Latest article

ReneSola [NYSE: SOL] and Eiffel’s Joint Venture Buys Its First 200 MW Project Portfolio

ReneSola Ltd disclosed that European Solar Energy Development JV has finalized the purchase of its first batch of solar projects with a combined...

Square [NYSE: SQ] Launch its Early Access Program in Spain

Square, Inc. which has earned a reputation as a software, payments, and hardware solution firm for all types of businesses disclosed that it...

Ideanomics [NASDAQ: IDEX] Decides to Increase Stake in Energica

Ideanomics, Inc. disclosed that it has decided to ink an agreement with Energica Company. As per the agreement, the firm has decided to...

L3Harris’ [NYSE: LHX] Robot Chosen to Protect US Air Force Bases Around the Globe

L3Harris Technologies, Inc. disclosed that it has received a huge contract from US Air Force. The firm revealed that its robot will now...

Tower Semiconductor [NASDAQ: TSEM] Introduces Breakthrough LiDAR Technology

Tower Semiconductor Ltd. has introduced a breakthrough development of LiDAR IC technology created for sophisticated driver-assistance systems (ADAS) and ultimately self-driving cars. The...

KKR [NYSE: KKR] Decides to Divest Riata Corporate Park

KKR & Co. Inc. has disclosed that it has decided to divest the Riata Corporate Park. Riata Corporate Park is an eight-building, 688,100...

3D Systems [NYSE: DDD] Unveil VisiJet Wax Jewel Red

3D Systems Corporation has launched the VisiJet Wax Jewel Red. It will allow jewelry makers to design and create more sophisticated, lasting patterns....

Xerox [NYSE: XRX] Announces Transfer of Stock Exchange Listing to Nasdaq from NYSE

Xerox Holdings Corporation has made an important announcement regarding its listing on Stock Exchange. The firm has revealed that it has decided to...